[texhax] Conversion otf -> tfm (was: otftotfm)

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:27:50 CEST 2018

> autoinst VectoraLTPro-Roman.otf
> I got the following output...  What now...?

The "I had to round ... " messages are normal.

> otftotfm: warning: `updmap ...  exited with status 1;

updmap should be updmap-sys if you have su privilege or
updmap-user if you don't. Are you up-to-date with all your
packages?

Do

  kpsewhich VectoraLTPro.map

and if that file has in fact been installed somewhere, use
updmap-user or updmap-sys manually with argument

  --enable Map VectoraLTPro.map

I strongly advise you to read the documentation for
autoinst before using it without any understanding of the
consequences. I never use it without options -target and
-noupdmap.

Bob T.