[texhax] Problem with accented characters in Opensans font

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Aug 11 14:47:40 CEST 2018

I suppose it would be disingenuous of me to ask why, if the encoding is known as "T1" in LaTeX (or even in latex [sic]), why the font name ends in "t1" rather than "T1" ...
Philip Taylor
--------