[texhax] Single quotes around \cite'd article titles

Daniel Nemenyi daniel at pompo.co
Wed Aug 8 19:34:19 CEST 2018

> Okay Daniel, I would suggest sharing the specific requirements
> with a
> specimen document would be very helpful for those can check.

\addbibresource[location=remote,type=file] might fail as it does
for me where I am - maybe because of the file being hosted on an
ssl server? Anyway, contents commented below.

% 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8<

% !TEX TS-program = lualatex
% !TEX encoding = UTF-8

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{polyglossia}
\setdefaultlanguage[variant=british]{english}
\usepackage[backend=biber,style=authortitle-ibid]{biblatex}
\addbibresource[location=remote,type=file]{https://kanthropology.pompo.co/tex/bib.bib}

% Contents of bib file:

% @article{bush_as_1945,
%   author = {Bush, Vannevar},
%   title = {As We May Think},
%   journaltitle = {The Atlantic},
%   month = jul,
%   year = 1945
% }

% @book{wiener_cybernetics_1948,
%   address = {NY \& Paris},
%   edition = 1,
%   title = {Cybernetics},
%   subtitle = {or Control and Communication in the Animal and the
    Machine},
%   publisher = {John Wiley \& Sons and Hermann et Cie},
%   author = {Wiener, Norbert},
%   year = 1948
% }

\begin{document}

An article, which should have `single quotes':
\citetitle{bush_as_1945}

A book, which should be \emph{italic}:
\citetitle{wiener_cybernetics_1948}

\printbibliography