[texhax] The enumerate package

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 00:33:34 CEST 2017

only same as in standard latex just stick \setcounter{enumi}[1001}
before the first item, but the enumitem package has a rather more
flexible key=value optional argument that allows specification of the
format  but also start values, and resuming from an earlier list or
whatever. So you might consider that instead of enumerate package.

David