[texhax] include a pdf graphics file whose name includes a varying date

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Feb 1 16:15:16 CET 2017

If there're robust date classes / packagees, it shouldn't matter which /
where and they all ought to synch up.

Agree, if one can have a single point of control, that's potentially
better, but it's often easier to use a native tool in a given operation
than reaching outside of it, grabbing some external value and then
continuing.

William