[texhax] Fwd: [luatex] Luatex 1.0.0 announcement

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Sep 27 21:19:47 CEST 2016

Congratulations! And thank you --- we run an invoicing system here which
would've been a lot more difficult to code up w/o being able to use
lualatex for some of the calculations.

Hate to be all Oliver Twist, but if I may make the first extended
1.0 feature request --- support for OpenType Variations?

https://medium.com/@tiro/https-medium-com-tiro-introducing-
opentype-variable-fonts-12ba6cd2369#.w0qlxz76u

http://fontbureau.typenetwork.com/news/article/opentype-font
-variations-open-up-a-world-of-possibilities

http://practicaltypography.com/the-scorpion-express.html

William