[texhax] lwarp package — Native LaTeX to HTML conversion

Haines Brown haines at histomat.net
Tue Mar 22 14:02:58 CET 2016

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 09:09:40PM +0530, Jagath AR wrote:
> Hi Haines,
> The problem is due to the following definition in the style file:
>
> \providecommand{\CaptionSeparator}{:}
>
> For the time being, you could comment this line in the package and try
> once more.
>
> Regards
> Jagath
>
> On 21 March 2016 at 20:01, Haines Brown <haines at histomat.net> wrote:

snip

>     When I compile I get error:
>
>       ERROR: LaTeX Error: Command \CaptionSeparator already defined.

Jagath, thanks, but not much luck.

I commented the definition:

  \providecommand{\CaptionSeparator}{:}

But now I get other errors. In each case I the \newcommand{} and then
the next error shows

  LaTeX Error: Command \dropchapter already defined.

  LaTeX Error: Command \undodrop already defined.

  LaTeX Error: Command \epigraphhead already defined.

When I finally got this error, I gave up.

  LaTeX Error: Option clash for package geometry.

I should mention that any connection I try to make to
http://bdtechconcepts.com/ times out. I tried about four hours ago and
again just now.

Haines