[texhax] lwarp package — CaptionSeparator

Brian Dunn BD at bdtechconcepts.com
Mon Mar 21 18:19:18 CET 2016

On Monday, March 21, 2016, Haines Brown wrote:
> I simply copied lwarp.sty into
> the directory holding my article tex files, added the line to my
> preamble,
>
>  \usepackage[warpHTML]{lwarp} %
>
> When I compile I get error:
>
>   ERROR: LaTeX Error: Command \CaptionSeparator already defined.

Start with the documentation in "lwarp.pdf", under "Usage" (which I am going
to rename to something more descriptive!).  There are some changes to make in
the preamble, and a few additional files to set up.

I recommend that you start with the test suite, which will ensure that the
toolchain is working on your computer.

The test suite and sample output are both provided in the .zip file.

I'm not sure which package is actually causing that error.  lwarp uses
\providecommand, and babel uses \def.  Perhaps another package tries to create
the same macro name.  What filename is mentioned in the output log just before
that error message appears?

Brian

--
Brian Dunn