[texhax] lwarp package — Native LaTeX to HTML conversion

Haines Brown haines at histomat.net
Mon Mar 21 15:31:57 CET 2016

Having struggled unsuccessfully until now to convert a biblatex
style=historian article to .doc (via .html and otherwise), I certainly
have interest in the lwarp package.

I'm very inexpert in these matters, but I simply copied lwarp.sty into
the directory holding my article tex files, added the line to my
preamble,

 \usepackage[warpHTML]{lwarp} %

When I compile I get error:

  ERROR: LaTeX Error: Command \CaptionSeparator already defined.
  --- TeX said ---
               Or name \end... illegal, see p.192 of the manual.

Sounds like a problem easily resolved, but don't know how to go about
it.