[texhax] Legal Style Numbering

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Feb 18 09:02:48 CET 2016

you have not made a configuration key, see \SetEnumitemKey in the manual

you made a completely new list, i.e. a newenvironment to be used as

\begin{legal}
\end{legal}

Use \SetEnumitemKey if you want to define a key to be used in the configuration of existing lists

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University