[texhax] Where does package doclicense live in TeXLive?

Gordon Haverland ghaverla at materialisations.com
Tue Mar 10 19:30:25 CET 2015

I found doclicense at CTAN after seeing it mentioned on StackExchange.
It is supposed to be part of TeXLive.  But searching Debian.org for
files with a name including doclicense doesn't even get the common hits
of doclicense.txt being part of many packages.  Not that I am trying to
do this on Debian (I am temporarily on Gentoo, hoping to move to Devuan
soon).

I have found a page at tug, about updating TeXLive manually, but I
thought I should pursue trying to look for a package update from Gentoo
(or Debian) first.

I hope I haven't confused everyone.

Gord