[texhax] [tex-live] Non-commercial licenses

Bunz Karsten KBunz at chip.de
Tue Jun 23 09:35:49 CEST 2015

Hi Reinhard and Norbert,

first of all many thanks for your quick reply and all the information concerning my request. Let me make some short annotations: I'm writing the "Freeware"-category in the CHIP-magazine and because of this, I am always researching for useful and interesting software - that is the reason why I found "Tex Live 2015". In this section I always write a short description of the tool and present it with screenshot to our readers. In my opinion it is very useful to put this software on our DVD in order that anybody can test the software without downloading it from the internet. We always use the downloads fron the official pages to avoid any problems applying the software like installers etc. In the description text I could make a cross reference to the "TeX Collection DVD".

Best Regards and thanks for your help
Karsten

------
Karsten Bunz
Redakteur Multimedia
CHIP
Tel +49 89 74642-156
Fax +49 89 74642-120
kbunz at chip.de
www.chip.de
Facebook
Twitter
CHIP Digital GmbH
St.-Martin-Straße 66
81541 München
Amtsgericht München, HRB 104 168
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Koelzer (CEO), Markus Scheuermann (COO)
a BurdaTech company