[texhax] Unicode Replacement Character in Standard TeX

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jan 16 13:15:08 CET 2015

Lars Madsen wrote:

> erh, that is just a horribly old version of Scotr Parkins std symbol list. The version you cite is from 2003, the latest on TeXLive
> The list has nothing to do with Microsoft

As I wrote : "/archived/ by Microsoft".  This is the copy to which a web
search led me, and which I subsequently used, and therefore the version
that I acknowledged.  There may well be alternative / more recent /
better versions; I used the version I acknowledged, and acknowledged the
version that I used.

Philip Taylor