[texhax] No room for a new \dimen

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Aug 20 14:32:52 CEST 2015

Might be faster to simply re-post it on tex.stackexchange.com

The extra dimen registers are automatically added with the 2015 kernel. So etex should not be needed.

So the question is whether something else is easing up dimens

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University