[texhax] On behalf of Nicholas Hall; Tex Live & WinEdt

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Sat May 17 18:55:37 CEST 2014

 >|> In contrast, the "support desk" for WinEdt, for
 >|> which you are paying, doesn't seem able to support you;
 >|
 >|As a former user of WinEDT, I cannot comment Alex and Adriana
 >|too highly; the level of support offered for WinEDT is second
 >|to none, and considerably better than the support offered for
 >|some freeware alternatives.

I have no experience with WinEdt support, much less being on a
firstname terms with "Alex and Adriana". But I hope they manage to
solve Mr. Tran's problems. What I was responding to was Mr. Tran's
assumption that because software was open source, *no* support was
available, and his even more extraordinary assumption that he was
likely to get support here for commercial software.

Bob T.