[texhax] Tex Math font size adjustment

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Tue May 13 17:51:32 CEST 2014

Selvakumar Nagendran 09 May 2014 at 14:36:
> Can you please share me the command to adjust the
> Math font size directly in Tex like th=9.5pt
> \size=9.5
>
> Note: I am using Arbortext APP in that we use Tex to produce Math output.

It is not that simple in general. Changing math sizes may require
replacing several fonts by others (in TeX's internal terms),
and there may be no single command available immediately to do this.

As often and especially with fonts, help at least requires knowing
what TeX engine and what TeX format is used.
(I do not know how APP uses TeX.)

Moreover, what files do you intend to modify, and at what places?

Cheers,

    Uwe.