[texhax] problem with a defined command

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri Jan 17 12:55:25 CET 2014

Lots and lots of authors does this

Even including \cite{..} in the abstract and not including the bibliography in the test forwarded my email.

There is also the other extreme where authors submit article with miles and miles of homemade macros, where upon further analysis, it turns out only two was actually used. This is especially annoying when dealing with proceedings where one might want to compile everything as one merged document.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University