[texhax] Looking for some to hire to put my document in this template

Thomas Schneider schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Sat Jan 11 07:32:15 CET 2014

Karl:

> For the umpteenth time :), attachments are *not* removed on this list,
> or any other tug.org list.  I surmise Lorah simply forgot to actually
> attach the template, something we have all done.  If there is evidence
> to the contrary, I'd like to see it.  (If you're referring to the "HTML
> attachment was scrubbed" message in the archive, the word "scrubbed" is
> misleading; the attachment is still available, and you can click on it
> to see it.  [And it is just the useless HTML copy of the plain text
> email that mailers so love to send out these days.])

I interpreted her word "template" to mean "LaTeX" - that is, to
convert from whatever format she has (perhaps a doc variant) into
LaTeX.  But only she can clarify that!

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schneidt at mail.nih.gov
  http://schneider.ncifcrf.gov/ (current link)