[texhax] help with use of Latex template for Marine Pollution Bulletin manuscript

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 00:50:28 CEST 2014

On the right-hand column of
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/elsarticle click on
el­sar­ti­cle <http://www.ctan.org/pkg/elsarticle> opposite package
details. This leads to http://www.ctan.org/pkg/elsarticle. There you can
click on Pack­age doc­u­men­ta­tion
<http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/elsarticle/doc/elsdoc.pdf> which
will lead you to a pdf file giving more detailed instructions. The class is
somewhat complicated as it covers options for a variety of publications.

I should note that the elsarticle class and documentation are installed on
my tex-live 2014 distribution and I would assume that they are installed on
earlier tex-live and other distributions.

John

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park
Rathfarnham