[texhax] Amsart – LaTeX document class for AMS math journal articles

Walden, Steve Steve.Walden at bankofengland.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 15:05:20 CEST 2014

Hi,
Can you help? I’m trying to assist a user within our bank to get amsart setup within a Miktex application. I have downloaded an amsart package but I can’t find any instructions of where to install the files. We have no support here for this application but I was hoping to learn something from this assistance. It may be a case of me not copying the files to the correct location on the c:drive.
I got the package from this location http://www.ctan.org/pkg/amsart
Any assistance would be great
Kind regards

Steve

Steve Walden
ISTD SM Desktop Support | Service Support<http://intranet/Bank/ISTD/About-ISTD/Our-people/Service-Management--Opera/Service-Support/Pages/default.aspx?linkid=Navigate> | HO4 C-D & MG-1-SE | ' 0203 461 7329 | ' 07703192881

[http://www.prospects.ac.uk/profsearch/servlets/GetImage?ipsaccountno=9THE0B01&idno=11497]

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. Its contents may be confidential. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete this e-mail. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying of this email and any attachments is not permitted and may be unlawful.

The Bank of England is located at Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH. The Prudential Regulation Authority is located at 20 Moorgate, London EC2R 6DA (Registered in England and Wales No: 07854923. Registered office: 8 Lothbury, London EC2R 7HH). Please visit www.bankofengland.co.uk.