[texhax] Links in Document do not work anymore

Pascal Bernhard pascal.bernhard at belug.de
Tue Apr 1 21:30:28 CEST 2014

Hi all,

today I realized that all of a sudden the hyperlinks (internal
references as well as urls) aren't working anymore in my LaTeX-document.
This must have happened over the past few days, it is only  today that I
noticed that. Consequently I'm having trouble figuring out what has gone
wrong. I have changed nothing the preamble or added any new packages, so
it must something to do with the links I set.

Here I'm trying to construct a somewhat informative minimal example:

(I commented out the previous lines, since I wasn't sure whether '\ref'
and '\nameref' can be used alongside, but that still didn't make my
links work)

\documentclass[paper=4a,11pt,ngerman,BCOR=0pt,DIV=calc,headinclude,headsepline,numbers=noenddot,]{scrreprt}

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{lmodern}
\usepackage[sc]{mathpazo}

\typearea[current]{calc}

\usepackage[ansinew]{inputenc}

\usepackage[bottom,flushmargin,hang,multiple]{footmisc}

\usepackage[bookmarks=true,pdftoolbar=true,pdfmenubar=true,pdfstartview={FitH},pdftitle={
Gasmarktliberalisierung im Baltikum},pdfauthor={Pascal
Bernhard},pdfproducer={Texlive-LaTeX 2013 on
Sabayon GNU/Linu
3.12},citecolor=magenta,hidelinks,breaklinks=true]{hyperref}

\usepackage{xcolor}
\usepackage{titleref}
\usepackage{nameref}

\urlstyle{same}

\begin{document}

%Here is a label to a
footnote\footnote{\label{foot:Ownership_Unbundling}}

%Here I'm talking abou Ownership Unbundling (for a definition
%see:\textsf{\textcolor{MidnightBlue}{\ref{foot:Ownership_Unbundling}}})

\section[Name of the section to be used by the reference]{Section
1}\label{sec:Section1}

As you can see in section \textsf{\nameref{sec:Section1}}

\end{document}

Thanks a lot for your suggestions,

Pascal

--