[texhax] proTeXt on Win 8.1 64 bit

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Oct 27 22:39:05 CET 2013

    Actually, that list seems to be inactive.

For the record, although the protext list does not get much traffic, the
maintainer (Thomas Feuerstack) is still on it and still around, along
with a number of other people.

If you find bugs or deficiencies in the protext documentation, please
report them on that list, nothere.  I just added this sentence to
tug.org/protext, according to my understanding of what Thomas has said:
  At present, proTeXt includes only 32-bit binaries, but runs fine on
  64-bit systems.

karl