[texhax] proTeXt on Win 8.1 64 bit

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Oct 27 15:29:59 CET 2013

On Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:47:13 +0100
Martin Schröder articulated:

> So? The TeXbook has over 300 pages. And the machine it was produced on
> then had less memory than your phone has now.

If you do not have an answer for my question, then that is fine.
However, spouting useless platitudes and references serves no purpose
at all.

Perhaps a more knowledgeable individual can explain to me why there is
no 64bit version of this application. Plus, how does the 32bit
TeXstudio interact with the 64bit MiKTeX I am in the process of
installing? Is this going to result in a system version mismatch error
message? I have seen just that sort of thing before when playing around
with MySQL and different applications.

--
Jerry ♔