[texhax] Printing "bar code" on document

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Oct 2 20:03:56 CEST 2013

Well, knowing nothing about LaTeX packages, I typed

	TeXdoc Barcode

into a CMD prompt, and lo-and-behold, the documentation
for a LaTeX bar-code generator appeared.  So yes, it
can be done.

Philip Taylor
--------

--