[texhax] Certificate of Distinction

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 02:14:13 CEST 2013

I need to produce "Certificate of Distinction" for high-school students
(for Math Competition) [actually I was doing this for years but it is a
time to come with a fresh design]. So I am looking for a template (in
landscape mode).

Most important—I need to find a nice "mathematical" frame for it, something
which fits for math, but not for Spelling Bee, dance or sports etc

I could not find anything appropriate on texample. I definitely would
appreciate any suggestion

Victor