[texhax] [powerdot] Re: force use of most recent version of powerdot

Hendri Adriaens spotje at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 05:56:03 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the nice words and suggestion. This has already been
discussed with ctan. The person is known to ctan, ctan promissed to
talk to the person, and ctan admitted that there were flaws in their
author-checking-system in the past, allowing for this situation. The
situation should get better after this. It will "just" cost me a
holiday.

I appreciate your feedback of course, but I think it's best to
continue this discussion off-list, if any further contact is needed,
as the list is more for user-questions. Thanks already.

Best regards,
-Hendri.