[texhax] Creating Exams with LaTeX?!

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:50:42 CEST 2013

Hi Alan,
Hi John,

as you both suggest, I looked into exam. Since time is running a bit, I
gave this a try over starting with an own solution. I think I got pretty
much what I want. Only one feature is missing.
I would like to generate a point-table which includes sub-questions.
E.g.
Question   Points
1.                50
   a              10
   b              20
   c              20
   d              10
2.                50
   a              25

Thus, question 1 gives in total 50 points, but I want to add the
sub-questions too, to allow me to get all together into a single table.

Any idea?

Thanks Torsten