[texhax] Finding embedded fonts in PDF documents?

Clark, Adrian F alien at essex.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 09:37:10 CET 2013

A colleague of mine is editing a book using LaTeX which has several hundred diagrams and figures.  His publisher has told him that some of the figures lack embedded fonts.  I know this is a bit off-topic but does anyone know of a tool that will let him identify those figures he needs to work on?  Something he could do from the Unix command line would be optimum but I imagine he'll grasp any solution that saves him checking each file manually!

Many thanks in advance.

..Adrian
--
Dr Adrian F Clark   M0PDF     WEB: http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~alien/
EMAIL: alien/at/essex.ac.uk   TEL: +44 1206 872432  FAX: +44 1206 872900