[texhax] change margins for some pages in a doc

Arno Gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:52:53 CEST 2012

Dear list,

My document class is \documentclass[english,12pt]{scrartcl}

I need to add on a few pages large .xls tables and wish them to fill
more space, e.g dismish top,bottom,let and right margins. This should
only be applicaple to some pages, not the whole doc.

Best would be to have access to 1 and 2 in the usual page layout
graphic.
1 one inch +\offset (left space)
2 one inch +\voffset (top space)
but I have no idea how to change these values.

Playing with scale \includegraphics[scale=1]{xl1.pdf} is not satisfying.
\pagebreak \enlargethispage does nothing
\renewcommand{textwidth}{npt} does nothing

I do not understand very well the fancyhdr package. Maybe it is the
solution?

Thank you for help