[texhax] PDF produced by pdflatex rejected by Lulu.com
borisv at lk.net
Fri Feb 10 20:07:52 CET 2012
WA> From: William Adams <will.adams at frycomm.com>
WA> Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:02:27 -0500
WA> Sometimes things display / print nicely, but generate error
WA> messages when one goes to close the file:
I did not get any error messages with Adobe Acrobat 9.4.1 for Linux.
A nice poster, by the way.
Just a few of the perfect excuses for having some strawberry shortcake.
(1) It's less calories than two pieces of strawberry shortcake.
(2) It's cheaper than going to France.
(3) It neutralizes the brownies I had yesterday.
(4) Life is short.
(5) It's somebody's birthday. I don't want them to celebrate alone.
(6) It matches my eyes.
(7) Whoever said, "Let them eat cake." must have been talking to me.
(8) To punish myself for eating dessert yesterday.
(9) Compensation for all the time I spend in the shower not eating.
(10) Strawberry shortcake is evil. I must help rid the world of it.
(11) I'm getting weak from eating all that healthy stuff.
(12) It's the second anniversary of the night I ate plain broccoli.
More information about the texhax