[texhax] Needhelp to generate e-book files

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sun Aug 12 21:17:43 CEST 2012

Am Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:45:22 -0400 schrieb Michael Barr:

> You wrote:
> You should put more trust in the pdfpages manual. It doesn't mention
> trim and clip without reason.

> It is not a question of trust.  It is a question of knowing how to do it.

It is a question of trust: As simple google search for
"includegraphics trim clip" gives quite a lot hits which shows the
syntax. But you naturally must do the search.

> I have examined both the pdfpages and graphics manual and neither of them
> tells how to do it.

On my system (miktex 2.9) both graphicx.pdf and grfguide.pdf mention
trim + clip.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/