[texhax] Write18

Vafa Khalighi simurgh12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:36:22 CEST 2012

Hi

I have implemented a  preprocessor that say convert a filename.tex to
filename.ltx (it puts LTR words, small sentences inside \LRE macro). I want
to automate the process via \write18 so that when a user has filename.tex
and runs pdflatex on filename.tex, then automatically via write18:

   - preprocessor is called and converts filename.tex to filename.ltx
   - pdflatex is run on filename.ltx (pdflatex filename.ltx)
   - deletes filename.ltx when PDF output is produced

What I find impossible is the second one. I can not have a second run of
pdflatex inside the first pdflatex run. Is there any solution to this
problem?