[texhax] latex compiler has problems with \begin{Soutput}

Keith Jones keithlj at keithljelp.com
Sun Apr 15 18:08:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

When I try to compile my .tex file, that was generated using Sweave in
R,  and it gets to a \begin{Soutput} it generates a error message:
LaTeX Error: Undefined color `darkred'.  Why does the compiler think
that \begin{Soutput} is darkred?  All I have to do is press the return
key and the compiler goes on its merry way till it gets to the next
\begin{Soutput}.

Any suggestions?  I run TeXShop 2.43 on an iMac running 10.5.8 and R
2.14.1.

Thanks,

Keith Jones, Ph.D.

"It is Important to understand what you CAN DO before you learn to
measure how WELL you seem to have DONE it." John Tukey