[texhax] plain TeX: how to prevent short last lines of paragraphs?

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Oct 26 17:10:36 CEST 2011

\parfillskip : set it to something less infinite than its default
value.  Try (e.g.,) 0,3\hsize but be prepared to treat very
short paragraphs specially.

Philip Taylor
--------