[texhax] Questions about flowfram

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Thu Oct 20 12:35:47 CEST 2011

Thanks, Uwe.  No, the pages will all print on the same paper.  Only the
layout will vary between the first page and subsequent pages.  But
1) I need the flexibility of flowfram, and
2) all the letters will be in one document, so it may go something like:

page 1: letter 1, first page
page 2: letter 1, second page
page 3: letter 2, first page
page 4: letter 3, first page
page 5: letter 3, second page
page 6: letter 3, third page
page 7: letter 4, first page
etc.

So pages 1, 3, 4 and 7 will use one layout, and the remaining pages will use
another.  The difficulty with using flowfram with this is that I don't know
in advance how many pages each letter will require.

Thanks,
-pd

--
----