[texhax] MicroPress Baskerville-based fonts for LaTeX

Daniel Underwood daniel.underwood at ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 13 21:13:17 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've been trying to contact someone from a company named MicroPress in
order to purchase a set of LaTeX fonts they produced (BA Math fonts).
However, I haven't been able to reach anyone from the company.  Someone
mentioned that I should contact the TUG office, as MicroPress used to
advertise through you guys.

Do you know how I could contact anyone that is (or was) involved with
MicroPress?  Is there any way to purchase the BA Math Fonts?  My
colleague and I each are more than willing to purchase copies of the
fonts.  We've been looking for a Baskerville-based math and text font
for a while.

Thank you very much,

Daniel
--