[texhax] missing pages in the "BUILD and VIEW OUTPUT" product

ahbrady ahbrady at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 3 23:50:22 CEST 2011

I have TexLive 2009. With my latex file showing and going the route LATEX=>PS=>PDF, I go to BUILD, click on "BUILD and VIEW OUTPUT" which should give me an 18 page product. The bottom window of the TeXnicCenter screen shows 18 pages in the processed file. The page turner above the PDF product reveals only 2 pages processed. Only 2 pages can be brought up for review. I must have inadvertently set a restriction someplace which I need to reset. However, I've not been able to find it. Please help.

A second and unrelated question: If I install TexLive 2011, does it install as a separate product or does it overwrite the TexLive 2009  I presently have?

I am grateful for whatever help you can pass on.        ahbrady at bellsouth.net