[texhax] back-to-back central pin binding

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Thu Mar 31 10:21:59 CEST 2011

Quoting Uwe Ziegenhagen (ziegenhagen at gmail.com):
> Check out the pgfpages Package.

As far as I can tell, pgfpages can only re-arrange a suite of pages into
*one* page, not split this suite over several pages. Correct me if I'm
mistaken, as I have several projects where I would love to do just that!

If you produce pdf output, you can use a two-pass approach:
1) create a pdf with one document page per page, without rearranging
2) create a second document using pdfpages package which inputs this first
    pdf -- the command provided by pdfpages package offers the ability to
	do the rearranging and scaling. Look out for the keyword "signatures"
	in pdfpages' manual.

Hope this helps,

	Susan