[texhax] Natbib problem

Mostafa ali wremostafa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 19:21:22 CET 2011

Thanks Phil, Donald, Yuri, Alan and all

I think previous aux file's are the problem, because natbib works fine if I use
it with a fresh tex file.

Anyway guys, I just found that I can do what I need with the harvard package
too. It has similar citation style as with the natbib. \citeasnoun, \citename,
\citeyear, \citeaffixed are the commands I was just looking for.   That saves my
time.

Thanks again for all the helps and suggestions. You guys are awesome!

Have a nice day.

Mostafa