[texhax] Issues with colour box in amsbook project

Donald Arseneau asnd at triumf.ca
Wed Jul 27 13:07:33 CEST 2011

"Alan Litchfield" <alan at alphabyte.co.nz> writes:

> To answer your question: I am producing dvi but it will need to be pdf in
> the final analysis.

OK, with this information I guess you are previewing the dvi in a dvi-viewer
like yap or xdvi,  but the graphics package has been loaded with options
for pdf or postscript output (even no "driver" option will choose pdf
or dvips driver automatically).

Either specify the graphicx package driver that matches your viewing method,
or take the step of generating the final format (pdf or postscript) and view
that file.

By the way, I saw those ugly contortions of nested minipages and colorboxes,
and cringed.

Donald Arseneau                          asnd at triumf.ca