[texhax] Nomenclature help

Peeyush Mehta pmehta at iitk.ac.in
Sun Jul 17 07:36:48 CEST 2011

Hi- I want to print the 'List of Abbreviations' just after List of Figures in table of contents in a document. This is followed by Chapter 1 (with arabic page numbering). I use the nomenclature package. The problem is that with this code below, 'List of Abbreviations' is appearing before Chapter 1 and the arabic page numbering is in fact starting from List of Abbreviations.   Hence my chapter 1 is starting from Page 2. Is there any way to resolve this? Thanks. Peeyush

\listoffigures
\listoftables
\renewcommand{\nomname}{List of Abbreviations}
\printnomenclature[3cm]
\nomenclature{XYZ}{Description of XYZ}

\pagenumbering{arabic}
\chapter{Introduction}