[texhax] detexify

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Jan 27 20:38:20 CET 2011

Amazing !  I didn't even know that "\textdoublebaresh"
existed, yet I drew one and detexify told me its name !

** Phil.
--------

--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead