[texhax] MikTeX / WinEdit question

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Jan 26 23:12:18 CET 2011

Victor Ivrii wrote:

> Also can anyone comment on compatibility between      WE 6 and Windows
> XP 2003 Package 3.

"Windows XP 2003 Package 3" is a bit ambiguous, but
if you mean "Windows XP (PRO/Home) + SP3", then it
certainly works for the PRO version.  If, on the
other hand, you mean "Windows Server 2003", then
I have never tested it in that combination, nor
have I tried it with Win/XP Home.

** Phil.
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead