[texhax] I desperately need help on a LaTex graphic problem

bkoppany at ix.netcom.com bkoppany at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 7 20:34:15 CET 2011

Dear sir or madam,

I recently bought PCTex6 and I am having a problem with getting the graphics to print correctly. It is where it should be, and the figures are numbered correctly. But, it is being printed as a thumbnail instead of the full size it should be printed at. The file has the appropriate graphic sections below:
\usepackage {graphicx}

\graphicspath{%

{converted_graphics/}% inserted by PCTeX

{./}% inserted by PCTex

}

\begin{figure}[tp] % float placement: (h)ere, page (t)op, page (b)ottom, other (p)age

\centering

% file name: ./graphics/fig-1.eps

\includegraphics[bb=0 0 3420 3576,width=5.7in,height=5.96in]{fig-1}

\caption{Nickel demagnetizing data}

\label{fig:fig-1}

\end{figure}

I would certainly appreciate a specific and direct answer to this problem quickly, without redirecting me to some web page to get further lost on. The question once again is, "What do I do to get the graphic to print full size intead of a thumbnail when I print it."

Should there be a fee for this, please notify me. If it is reasonable, I would be more than happy to pay it.

I appreciate your quick response. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Dr, Bob Koppany

Email: bkoppany at ix.netcom.com