[texhax] luaLaTeX + bibLaTeX + fontspec = problem?

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Fri Feb 11 09:12:34 CET 2011

Hi all,

this seems like a ridiculous problem, but I just cannot fix it … Using a
combination of luaLaTeX, bibLaTeX and fontspec, I want to typeset my
document with the Linux Libertine font. That works fine until the
References come: The quotation marks are not the correct unicode
characters “mytitle” but only ``mytitle''. See minimal example below.
This does not happen if I don't use \setmainfont, but does also happen
with other fonts. So I am not sure what part of the packages is the
problem – but anything seems to be incompatible … Loading babel does not
change the quotation marks, even if I use ngerman – I'd expect lower
marks in the front then.

So can anybody give me a hint what I am doing wrong?

cheers
Arno
——

\documentclass{scrartcl}