[texhax] Subject: Am I at the right place?

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 14 13:02:05 CET 2011

On Dec 13, 2011, at 9:39 PM, Alan Litchfield wrote:

> For general TeX/LateX questions, this is a good place for help.
>
> For Mac specific issues, join the MacTeX mailing list, some info here:
>
> For LyX, sorry it has been so many years since I last had anything to do with it I cannot tell you where to look.

Thanks, Alan. I was beginning to wonder whether there was anyone here.

The LyX users mailing list is my primary source of support at this point, but thanks for the references to Mac-specific sites.

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net

"Imagining the other is a powerful antidote to fanaticism and hatred."

- Amos Oz