[texhax] Question

Hoo, Karlene karlene.hoo at ttu.edu
Thu Dec 8 19:51:36 CET 2011

Dear TUG ORG,

I use MiKTex 2.9 within a WinEdt environment on a PC laptop.

I am trying to enter a root name that has a blank space in the naming structure:

\usepackage{"C:\Program Files\MiKTex 2.9\texfiles\myfiles\mathbbold"}

The problem is that the compiler ignores the spacing between the word Program and the word Files and also between the word MiKTex and the word 2.9

 I thought this problem was taken care of by the use of the double quotes but this is not so. I also have tried single quotes.

Any hints on how to fix this problem?

Thank you.