[texhax] Who can tell me what's the font used in the picture?

Steve Schwartz s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 17:10:14 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 15:42 +0100, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> Another relative
>  > question: given any color on my screen, is there a tool that can
> tell
>  > me its CMYK values?  I love CMYK more than RGB.

I would guess that most graphics applications would do this, either from
the pdf or other graphic file or from the screen (if necessary by taking
a screenshot and saving the graphic). I've just tried opening a pdf with
gimp, selecting a colour with the eyedropper tool, and then
double-clicking the foreground colour to bring up the colour editor.
While the default swathes are in rgh or hsv, there is a view (accessed
with an icon in the form of a printer) that gives sliders and values in
CMYK.

HTH

Steve
Professor Steven J Schwartz        Phone: +44-(0)20-7594-7660
Head, Space & Atmospheric Physics  Fax:   +44-(0)20-7594-7772
The Blackett Laboratory            E-mail: s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Imperial College London            Office: Huxley 6M67A
London SW7 2AZ, U.K.               Web: www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~sjs