[texhax] Who can tell me what's the font used in the picture?

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Apr 15 11:24:54 CEST 2011

Steven Woody wrote:

 > I am just afraid I have to spend one month to study postscript before
 > I can really draw the fonts.  Is there any easier way? Thanks.

Consider using Neo Sans, which is a pretty good match,
and hack your way around the differences in the "i";
the other differences may not be noticed by your client.

Philip Taylor
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead