[texhax] Using TTF, OTF and T1 fonts

Tue Apr 12 15:33:04 CEST 2011

Am 12.04.2011 14:54, schrieb Peter Davis:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Martin Schröder<martin at oneiros.de>  wrote:

>> Use OpenType fonts with LuaTeX or XeLaTeX unless you absolutely can not.
>>
>>> Abstract: Our goal is to describe font installation in small steps.
>>
>> It's 2011. We have XeTeX and LuaTeX.
>>

> Thanks, Martin.  However, both XeTeX and LuaTeX are PDF oriented.  Using
> PSTricks or getting PostScript output requires the use of Ghostscript, which
> is not practical in some circumstances.

I have no problem in running this file with

lualatex -shell-escape

\listfiles
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{ifluatex}
\usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}
\ifluatex
   \usepackage{fontspec}
   \setmainfont{Linux Libertine O}
\else
\usepackage{pstricks-add}
\begin{filecontents*}{test.data}
0	0.000
1	0.125
2	0.172
3	0.159
4	0.139
5	0.113
6	0.083
7	0.053
8	0.025
10	0.019
11	0.032
12	0.038
13	0.038
14	0.032
15	0.022
16	0.011
\end{filecontents*}
\fi
\begin{document}

foo

\begin{postscript}
\readdata{\data}{test.data}
\begin{psgraph}[comma,labelFontSize=\scriptstyle,
	            axesstyle=frame,Dy=.02,
	            ticks=y,yticksize=0 \linewidth,
	            tickcolor=black!40,xlabelOffset=0.5\psxunit
	            ](-0.4,0)(16.5,0.21){\linewidth}{5cm}
\listplot[plotstyle=bar,barwidth=18pt,fillcolor=blue!60,
           fillstyle=solid,opacity=0.8]{\data}
\end{psgraph}
\end{postscript}

bar